Welcome To Year 5 / 6
Meet the staff
Year 5/6 Teachers
Back Left top right- Miss Banbury, Miss Knox, Miss Parsons, Mrs Gangani, Miss McLean, Mrs Thompson and Mrs Cole.
Front Left to right- Miss Pearce and Miss Fennel.
Year 5/6 Teaching Assistants
Left to Right- Miss Brady, Mr Coleman, Mrs Rigley, Miss Weller, Miss Yuik and Miss Brinkley.
P.E. Kit-Must be brought to school on a Monday morning and taken home to be washed on Friday after school, ready for Monday morning.
Please click on the links below to find out more about what the children in years 5 and 6 are learning this term!
Key Stage 2 SAT's Information Cohort 2015-2016
The percentage of key stage 2 pupils who achieved:
- The expected standard or above in reading, writing and maths
- Average progress in reading, writing and maths
- An average ‘scaled score’ in reading and maths
- A high level of attainment in reading, writing and maths.
- Curriculum Plan- a whole school long term plan. CLICK Here
- General Information about the curriculum. Click here